Birth Services Include
- Meet with you for one or two prenatal consultations
- Go over labor positions and comfort measures
- Answer your questions with evidence based, up-to-date information
- Learn what your desires are for your birth
- Assist you in writing a birth plan
- To be available by phone and email from date of hire to address questions or concerns
- ON CALL and available 24/7 starting two weeks before your estimated due date
- Provide you with continuous emotion, physical, and informational support throughout your labor
- .Help you photograph the first moments you meet your baby ( I am not a professional photographer)
- Stay with you for up to two hours after delivery to ensure you and baby are off to a great start
- Assist you babies first feeding to ensure proper latch and to give you a confident start to breastfeeding
- One postpartum visit to recap your birth , answer any questions , and collect any remaining payment
Fees for doula services : WILL BE POSTED ONCE I AM ACCEPTING CLIENTS
A portion of this is paid at the time you hire me as your doula , and full payment is expected by 37 weeks of pregnancy. For those whom this may present a financial burden, a portion of the fee may be waived. Please don't hesitate to speak to me regarding fees. I want my services to be accessible and am willing to work with you .
Do you have something to trade? On a case-by-case basis, a doula may accept a trade of services in lieu of a portion of payment. If this is something you would like to discuss, please speak to me prior to your birth so I am aware of these terms.
My services are also a great baby-shower gift! I will provide gift certificates for the whole amount of my services or place any smaller amount toward my fee. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to give the gift of a doula.